Saturday, June 10, 2006

Eye Candy

i woke up and headed straight to te computer to check my email. got this forwarded one from a friend and decided to post it on my blog. usually saturday mornings i'd be busy preparing something special for breakfast but chot is out since 7.45. dia pi menembak... and if doesn't get home in 30 minutes... i'm gonna have breakfast without him...

the title of the email is "THIS GUY IS FROM INDIA AND HE IS THE WINNER OF THE MOST GOOD LOOKING GUY IN THE WORLD".

peerrrggghhhh...

i wonder if he's gay??...

and speaking of gay-ness. we were at the mall a couple of weeks back and this middle aged guy was walking towards us. he was wearing shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt, he's bald and tan and very fit. has one of those mustaches like the village people... so naturally, my first thought was "oh misai dia macam orang village people la" and as i was looking at him, i caught him looking at chot, from top to bottom i tell ya!!!... reallllyy checking my hubby out...

i told chot in malay "orang tu gay, dia tengok u dari atas sampai bawah"... and then i was bothered for the following couple of days... i guess it doesn't matter if a she or a he looks at my spouse with ideas of hooking up... anyone looking at my hubby like that, makes me a bit pissed...

hehheh... my chot is my chot is my chot...

3 comments:

MDR said...

mmmm that guy looks yummy! betul ke Indian? mcm mix aje? and btw can't stop laffing at the image of a gay guy havin' the hots for chot..how does HE feel abt that? spooked out tak? hehe ;-)

Anonymous said...

tee hee lawak betul, and I pon baru nak tanya, how did chot reacted to that?

win said...

i pun rasa darah campur la marina. i think la i can see the indian in him, or he might just be 100% italian and we're all duped... hahaha

chot's reaction??... takde reaction sangat. when i told him that guy was checking him out, he said "iye ke??" and just shrugged it off.