Wednesday, April 26, 2006

let me try this again

i admit that my tech knowledge is limited, so when i post that bit about HOUSE FOR SALE, i thought i did it right. waitsaminute, i did do it right!!!...

i made a flier for that house and saved it as a pdf. knowing that i need a place to host the document, i use yahoo briefcase. yahoo photos to host my picture albums, so yahoo briefcase can host my documents. felt like a genius figuring that out allll by myself.

until anis point out that clicking on the link doesn't direct her to the document. waaaaahhh???.... rupanya2, i need to pay for an upgrade then it'll work. rats...

i'm sure if i dig deep enough, search long enough, i'll find a place to host my documents on the web for FREE but alas, i'll just settle for this way... my way.

if it needs getting done and u don't know how to do it proper, just wing it!!!... "buat cara bodoh" my mom would always say.

so this is the the cara bodoh... click here for my do-over...



blooms from the our cherry fruit tree

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a gorgeous shot,win! And so jealous sbb sini susah toi nak jumpak cherry blossoms ni...

win said...

Lin,

i think so too... i have a few more shots. when i showed it to chot, dia kata "waaa lawa... looks like fake flowers"... what does that mean??... i dunno...

these are from a cherry producing FRUIT tree. later most of the blooms will turn into fruits. we have cherry flowering BLOSSOM trees osso tapi tak bloom lagi just buds.

osso the apple fruit trees pun dah keluar blossoms. tak snap pics of that yet.

spring, everything is blooming, so nice...

Anonymous said...

Win,
Nanti letak la gambaq. I am so starved for cherry blossom photos okeh..
And especially when it bear fruit... jealousnyaaa...
I should have asked you to take the picture of asparagus whilst still tertanam tu hahaha...

win said...

hiya lin,

will do... after reading ur comment yesterday, i went and took pics of sprouting asparagus. they are still growing... sigh... kena makan lagi : )...

Anonymous said...

Winnn...
Yaaaaaa beshnya!