Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Italian Job

It wasn't the transporter, it was the the italian job... the movie i watched where people drove around in mini cooper...

anywhoo, chot is out pi swimming with his bosnian friend hassan. i can't swim... i can only float on my back because that's the only move my mak yah taught me when i was small. once in a blue moon on trips to the beach... pantai lido at selat tebrau and stulang laut, was not even good at it.

didn't venture into the water or took up swimming classes since my mak yah. and because of that i can confidently say i am not a swimmer, i cannot be count out to come to anyone's rescue from the deep end of the sea... or pool... or any body of water that's higher than 5' 4"...

1 comment:

MDR said...

y don't u take up swimming over there? wudn't that be a blast! but i heard it's harder to learn when ur older..my mom took lessons thrice! and all she can do is float.. nevertheless, it's fun! me luv water...yee haa...