Friday, March 03, 2006

trying this out

hmmm... tadi banyak idea nak tulis, now can't think of anything good... writer's block?? gah gah gah...

some friends said i should try and have my own writing space thing. Am going out of my mind with boredom and disgusted at myself for constantly, no... religiously playing hexic. So here i am, at the starting point of posting my thoughts... wish me well... and may this blog has a long life.

boredom because takde mood nak buat apa2. ada BANYAK benda to do, tapi MALAS. takde mood... malas... bohsan. i am my own problem... hmmm... takde chan on becoming a motivational speaker : )...

hexic... very addictive... it was cubis before that and dynomite... i blame chot for introducing me to these internet games. such a waste of time.

i think it's good, i get to express my thoughts, writing about something or nothing... definately better than hexic.

2 comments:

MDR said...

yeay! u did it! am gonna link u up to mine baby... n do post up pix of ur house ok! ;-)

win said...

heh... i have u to thank for introducing me to the world of blogs